(Feature Request) More Brushes

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
mrocha
Mitglied

(Feature Request) More Brushes

Beitrag von mrocha »

Please, if possible, an day, add more brushes types to PL, I know we can make custom brushes, but would be nice a big pack of default brushes. Thanks
bruce1951
Mitglied

Re: (Feature Request) More Brushes

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

I have many brushes that I imported. You don't have to rely on PL to supply them.
shijan
Mitglied

Beitrag von shijan »

Round brush is default and commonly used one. PhotoLine is not a specialized painting app, so round brush is enough for most common tasks.
"More Brushes" request is so abstract that probably no one ever understand it. Developers can't know know which custom brush user need. It is possible to import from other apps brush collections or create any brush you like.

- I guess logically it make sense to add more custom options sliders to create distort, deformations, noise effects directly inside brush generator panel.
- Also option to read brushes directly from PLD files placed in folder "Brushes" could be very useful.
- But first of all brushes engine (and masks engine) needs to be updated to support 16 bit depth.
Zuletzt geändert von shijan am Mi 24 Aug 2022 06:37, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
bruce1951
Mitglied

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

FWIW I have Krita, now Krita 5, as an external program and that give me a huge amount of brushes. Simply send a layer to Krita and back.
mrocha
Mitglied

Beitrag von mrocha »

I agree with all your suggestions shijan, and bruce1951 use Krita as a external program is really a good hint. What I'm asking here is not make PL a Krita replacement, or add all Krita brushes to PL, but as you said bruce1951, Krita have so many brushes, and would be nice add not all, but several Krita brushes to PL, I think it is not so difficult to do for devs and also is not a thing that can increase the installation file so much, but was just a humble suggestion anyway :)
der_fotograf
Mitglied

Beitrag von der_fotograf »

You can purchase additional brushes for Photoshop.

You can purchase additional brushes for Affinity.

Would you pay for additional brushes for PhotoLine, or do you just want to have everything for free, because it is »only« the tiny PhotoLine?

Just asking.
Nur wenige wissen, wie viel man wissen muss, um zu wissen, wie wenig man weiss.
Only few know how much you have to know to know how little you know.
— Werner Heisenberg [German theoretical physicist]
mrocha
Mitglied

Beitrag von mrocha »

der_fotograf :D
bruce1951
Mitglied

Beitrag von bruce1951 »

Lots of free brushes on the web that work just fine in Photoline.