RGB Color selection

Here everybody can post his problems with PhotoLine
Hangnail
Mitglied

RGB Color selection

Beitrag von Hangnail »

Hi,

In 10.2 the color selection is in percentages. I'm more used to a 0-256 numerical selection. When checking the help files it shows the 0-256 in the dialog box but in the program it's percentages. I tried looking through the options but can't find a way to change it.
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: RGB Color selection

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Hangnail hat geschrieben:In 10.2 the color selection is in percentages. I'm more used to a 0-256 numerical selection. When checking the help files it shows the 0-256 in the dialog box but in the program it's percentages. I tried looking through the options but can't find a way to change it.
Try in all text fields where you want other units to right click on the field. You will get a popup where you can setup the units you want.

Gerhard
Hangnail
Mitglied

Re: RGB Color selection

Beitrag von Hangnail »

Gerhard Huber hat geschrieben:
Hangnail hat geschrieben:In 10.2 the color selection is in percentages. I'm more used to a 0-256 numerical selection. When checking the help files it shows the 0-256 in the dialog box but in the program it's percentages. I tried looking through the options but can't find a way to change it.
Try in all text fields where you want other units to right click on the field. You will get a popup where you can setup the units you want.

Gerhard
Ah! Excellent! Thanks very much!