Neue Testversion 22.90b13

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Re: Neue Testversion 22.90b13

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

shijan hat geschrieben: Sa 31 Jul 2021 21:08 I noticed a small confusion with "Correct Highlights" filter. Currently this filter available in Layer -> Adjustment Layer filters menu, but not available in Tool of Filter menus same as all other filters. Is this mistake or this filter is somehow special?
It's special and usually only created/used by the raw import.

I am not sure it should even be listed in the adjustment submenus.

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

shijan hat geschrieben: Sa 31 Jul 2021 11:27 There are some strange tools like "Frame", "Picture in Picture" (...). Those filters are not even real filters, but simply combinations of masks and styles.
That's not really an argument. Most plug-ins are nothing more than that.

Martin
shijan
Mitglied

Beitrag von shijan »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 02 Aug 2021 15:45
shijan hat geschrieben: Fr 30 Jul 2021 11:58
Martin Huber hat geschrieben:Does it depend on the dialogs that are opened? Is it faster after "View > Hide Dialogs"?
If i hide (or close) all panels, document zoom by mouse scroll feels slow anyway. So i guess it is not dependent of panels.
I also tested it on Windows 10 (virtual machine i use for testing) and can see the same slowdown. So it is not something specific to macOS.
Strange. No problem here on macOS. Does it still happen when you restart PhotoLine with a clear preferences folder?
I deleted preferences folder and notice that it is almost no slowdown. So i looked to other options.
This is what increases slowdown:
image size should be 1080x1080 or larger.
ICC profile should be set.
LittleCMS should be selected in preferences.
PhotoLine UI Icons Customization Project: https://www.pl32.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6302
Gerhard Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Gerhard Huber »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Mo 02 Aug 2021 15:51
shijan hat geschrieben: Sa 31 Jul 2021 13:02 There is a remaining (ghost) image In "Lights" filter when i move light position.
The result in your GIF before moving the light looks wrong (the center is too bright) as if the remaining ghost light was part of the source image.
This looks like two spots on top of each other.
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

shijan hat geschrieben: Mo 02 Aug 2021 00:01 Here is also strange thing in Gradient Color Editor. Some presets add rectangle in the middle and don't use full frame for control handles. Seems it is impossible to remove that rectangle until switch to other preset. Is this a bug or some special option?
If the start or end point of an gradient is outside the [0%;100%] range, the input field is extended so that start and end point are visible. Repositioning them back to the [0%;100%] range will remove the edge during further edits.

Martin