Neue Testversion 21.40b11

Hier diskutieren die Betatester von PhotoLine untereinander und mit den Entwicklern
ono
Mitglied
Re: Neue Testversion 21.40b11

Beitrag von ono »

Just wanted to say thank you for Pixel Grid function. So far I was using regular Grid as 1 px distance, but now I can use both, and it works & looks great on Mac Retina screen.
Regards, Adam
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | CBCT/PET tomography engineer
ono
Mitglied

Beitrag von ono »

And also I found there is some text not translated into English in settings:
PL-Settings-2.png
PL-Settings-2.png (99.6 KiB) 3058 mal betrachtet
PL-Settings-1.png
PL-Settings-1.png (105.91 KiB) 3058 mal betrachtet
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | CBCT/PET tomography engineer
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Beitrag von Martin Huber »

maxwell hat geschrieben: Do 28 Mär 2019 21:21habe nach Deiner Antwort festgestellt, dass der Schieberegler und die Kurve bei erneuter Wahl einer Ausgabegröße auf die vorher eingestellten Werte springen (allerdings wird die Auswahl dabei aufgehoben).
Man kann neben den Schalter klicken, um die Einstellungen anzuzeigen, aber das ist eindeutig die große Schwäche des Dialogs.
Der große Vorteil ist dagegen, dass man auf einen Blick sieht, wie das Malverhalten beeinflusst wird. Ich habe mir ein paar Programme angesehen und da musste man in der Regel diverse Unterdialoge anklicken, nur um festzustellen, welche Werte das Malverhalten beeinflussen.
maxwell hat geschrieben: Do 28 Mär 2019 21:21Da nur ein Schieberegler respektive eine Kurve dargestellt ist, ist das Verhalten hinsichtlich der Einstellungen nicht direkt verständlich. Finde Eure Umsetzung trotzdem sehr gut, sie wäre vielleicht verständlicher, wenn für beide Einstellungen zusätzlich der aktuell gewählte Ausgabeparameter z.B. Position, … mit angezeigt würde.
Ich habe die beiden Werte jetzt in einen Gruppenrahmen gepackt, dessen Titel anzeigt, welche Werte momentan aktiv sind, also z.B. "Pinselgröße: Druck".

Martin
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Juan hat geschrieben: Mi 27 Mär 2019 11:08 Water Brush and Filter Brush resize problem.
When holding Ctrl on windows and resizing the brush, the resize happens on the left side of the brush, but in the rest of the brushes it happens on the right side.
I think some of your brushes are rotated by 180°.

Martin
Juan
Mitglied

Beitrag von Juan »

Martin Huber hat geschrieben: Fr 29 Mär 2019 11:11
Juan hat geschrieben: Mi 27 Mär 2019 11:08 Water Brush and Filter Brush resize problem.
When holding Ctrl on windows and resizing the brush, the resize happens on the left side of the brush, but in the rest of the brushes it happens on the right side.
I think some of your brushes are rotated by 180°.

Martin
That was the problem :oops:

Cheers,
Juan
Herbert123
Mitglied

Beitrag von Herbert123 »

Bug paragraph / character styles: when a paragraph style is applied to a paragraph, any applied character styles are removed.

For example, I create two styles: a body paragraph style named "body text", and a character style "bold". I only assign bold formatting to the character style.

- I apply the body text paragraph style to a paragraph.
- I apply the bold character style to one of the words.

When I re-apply the paragraph style to this paragraph, the bold formatted word is lost. If I decide to create an "intro paragraph" paragraph style, which just increases the font size somewhat to a paragraph with some words formatted with the bold character style, those bold formatted words are again lost.

Ideally a character style should ONLY save and apply specifically indicated character formatting properties. The problem in PhotoLine is that the user cannot control exactly which properties, paragraph or character ones, should be stored in any given paragraph or character style, because there is no dialog to control this. Styles are based on what is the current setting of the text.

In any other design application that supports text styles, it is possible to open a paragraph or character style dialog and control this without having to rely on what happens to be the current visual formatting.
At the very least the properties listed on the right in the styles panel could have an option to remove properties.
/*---------------------------------------------*/
System: Win10 64bit - i7 920@3.6Ghz, p6t Deluxe v1, 48gb (6x8gb RipjawsX), Nvidia GTX1080 8GB, Revodrive X2 240gb, e-mu 1820, 2XSamsung SA850 (2560*1440) and 1XHP2408H 1920*1200 portrait
Martin Huber
Entwickler
Entwickler

Herbert123 hat geschrieben: So 31 Mär 2019 22:21 Bug paragraph / character styles: when a paragraph style is applied to a paragraph, any applied character styles are removed.

For example, I create two styles: a body paragraph style named "body text", and a character style "bold". I only assign bold formatting to the character style.

- I apply the body text paragraph style to a paragraph.
- I apply the bold character style to one of the words.

When I re-apply the paragraph style to this paragraph, the bold formatted word is lost.

If I decide to create an "intro paragraph" paragraph style, which just increases the font size somewhat to a paragraph with some words formatted with the bold character style, those bold formatted words are again lost.
Yes, a simple "apply" removes custom formatting, Shift+apply keeps it. There should probably be a more obvious way to get this.
Herbert123 hat geschrieben: So 31 Mär 2019 22:21Ideally a character style should ONLY save and apply specifically indicated character formatting properties. The problem in PhotoLine is that the user cannot control exactly which properties, paragraph or character ones, should be stored in any given paragraph or character style, because there is no dialog to control this. Styles are based on what is the current setting of the text.

In any other design application that supports text styles, it is possible to open a paragraph or character style dialog and control this without having to rely on what happens to be the current visual formatting.
I just checked LibreOffice and QuarkXPress (this is what I am having here on my computer), and I couldn't find a way to create only partly defined styles in both of them.

Martin
PhilM
Mitglied

Beitrag von PhilM »

Hi,

With MS Word, you are allowed only one style per paragraph.
Then you can apply local alterations like "Bold". But it is not a style.
This local alteration is remanent.
That means, if you change the style of the paragraph, the characters in Bold will remain in Bold.

Philippe
Antworten